Compost Bin / Rain Barrel Sale
Rain Barrels and Compost Bins at Truckload Prices
Order online by Sunday, May 8, 2016: www.rainbarrelprogram.org/Houston. The Green Building Resource Center will help area residents conserve water and resources by offering 50-gallon rain barrels and 65-gallon compost bins at discounted prices of just $69.00 and $65.00, respectively. These typically cost more than $100.00.
Made from recycled material, they come with instructions for easy set-up and use.
Then visit the Houston Permitting Center in the West Parking lot to pick up your items between 10:00 am and noon on Saturday, May 14.
Saturday, May 14, 2016 ... Between 10 a.m. - 12 p.m..
Green Building Resource Center
1002 Washington Avenue
Steve Stelzer, Program Director
Top Five Reasons to Harvest Rainwater
- Protect our rivers, streams, and ponds from runoff pollution
- Divert water from the municipal storm drain system
- Conserve this vital natural resource and reduce your water bills
- Use rainwater to grow healthy and lush plants
- Control moisture levels around the foundation of your home